City | Ciudad: Brno
Country | País: Czech Republic / República Checa
Start Date | Fecha de inicio: 10/03/2016
End Date | Fecha fin: 10/09/2016
Salary/Scholarship | Remuneración/Beca: Not paid/possible for Erasmus+ scholarship
Additional benefits | Otros beneficios: No
Fees | Costes: No
Who can apply | Quién puede inscribirse: Bachelor or Master degree students interested in social media management
Foreigners.cz provides relocation services for expats, such as apartment rentals, immigration assistance, health insurance, translation. They aslo try to maintain assistance during your entire stay through networking events, arranging internet connection, bank account, etc.
They are currently looking for a full-time PR intern at Brno office, Czech Republic. Internship is open for Bachelor or Master degree students interested in social media management. Internship starts on 10 March 2016 and until 10 September 2016. It is unpaid, but it could be arranged through the Erasmus+ programme.
- regular posting engagement content, promoting Foreigners.cz and events;
- creating, organizing and promoting events;
- preparing the monthly newsletter of the agency;
- supporting brand of Foreigners.cz with writing some articles/blog entries;
- designing visuals;
- support the office coordinator’s work and the team as whole;
- online marketing
- supporting budget or possibilities to support the new ideas, etc.
How to apply?
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 February 2016.Application deadline | Fecha de inscripción: 14/02/2016
Click here to apply | Pinche aquí para inscribirse
Official Website | Página web
Follow my stories on Instagram: thechocoandtea