Go behind the scenes and experience Editorial Meetings, pitch your ideas and publish your articles, interviews, photos and more, at a global news agency.
You choose your journalism specialization – and we show you all the tools for success at Editorial Meetings, Mentoring Sessions, Workshops and Feedback. At the end of the Journalism Internship Seminar, you’ll graduate with a Portfolio of Publications and get access to curricular benefits such as a Journalism Internship Certification and a Letter of Recommendation of Merit, if applicable.
A full and fun-filled package – don’t miss this unique opportunity to experience Spain and get published!
Participate in ROOSTERGNN’s Editorial Meeting and interact with editors, journalists and other students. Pitch your ideas for articles, interviews, photos stories and more.
At ROOSTERGNN, we specialize in digital journalism, specifically investigative and opinion journalism.
Learn from the experts and find out the latest techniques used in the journalism industry.
No two articles are the same, which is why you’ll receive Feedback on your articles, and can then publish the final version at the global news agency!
The Seminars include the following Workshops:
• “Journalism in the 21st Century: Writing for the Web”
• “How Foreign Correspondents Work (& How You Can Become One)”
• “Behind the Scenes: The Importance of Fixers in Journalism”.
• “Hot Off the Press: The Exciting Quotidian Routine of a Daily Newspaper”. This Workshop will be combined with a Site Visit to the newsroom of the newspaper “El Mundo” (www.elmundo.es).
• “Press, Publicity & the Public: The Fascinating Dynamic of a Cultural Institution”. This Workshop will be held at Matadero Madrid (www.mataderomadrid.org, combined with a Site Visit.
Graduate with a portfolio of published work.
Show it to your friends, family and at future job interviews!
Completing the goals of the Program allows students to request the academic or curricular documentation.
Kick-start your journalism career now!
ROOSTERGNN will certify forty (40) hours per Seminar.
Get a head start on your future in the world of journalism – all while doing what you love!
Limited spots available.