#RGNNadvisor is an interactive section of resources for journalists and communications professionals, helping them to become better communicators and moreover, to pursue a successful career in the media industry. Check out more opportunities, including internships, jobs, writing opportunities, courses, contests and more in our #RGNNadvisor Opportunities section.
Elle Magazine is hiring a paid freelance fashion assistant.
New York City
- Sample trafficking: Checking in samples as well as returning samples to the appropriate vendors.
- Run-through setup / packing: Organizing the closet in a neat manner for the stylist to make edits.
- Packing up the samples for photoshoots.
- Closet upkeep: organizing the closet with respect to working with high-end product
- Assisting the team with daily tasks such as expenses, mood boards, and photo archiving
- Hyper organized, neat, and motivated to work in a fast paced environment.
- MUST be graduated from college/out of school. No exceptions.
- MUST be available to work Monday-Friday.
- Previous experience working at a magazine/PR company preferred.
- Please note this is a 6 month position!
How to Apply:
Email Stephanie Sanchez at email@example.com
Find out more about this opportunity here.