Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
So, we’re in the midst of winter and holiday season. Many people don’t experience winter the same due to the multitude of climates across the globe. In my region of the Northeast, United States it gets “bitter, bitter cold” as my Oma likes to say! There has already been one snowstorm this season and it brought my city almost 3 feet of snow!! That being said, having some essential items to get through the winter is crucial in a climate like mine. Check out what I wear/use every year to deal with the winter cold!
- A warm, puffer, winter coat: a little self explanatory, but puffer jackets usually have material in them that allow for extra insulation. Most brands use goose feathers, but there are surely vegan alternatives!
- A knit scarf: whether bought or handmade, a scarf is a must! No need to risk getting sick during a pandemic.
- A cute, knit sweater: winter is the perfect season for knit clothing, so why not be fashionable and warm all at once?
- Sweatpants: they may not be fashion forward, but they’re warm, practical, and easily styled!
- Warm, comfy boots: a winter must-have!
Get my look ✨
- Lodge down duffle coat in black | Eddy Bauer, $149.50 USD
- White knit scarf | Similar style by H&M, $14.99 USD
- Detachable fur trim collar knit cardigan in blue | Emmiol, $45.76 USD
- Fruit of the Loom Men’s elastic bottom sweatpants in black | Walmart, $7.44 USD
- Classic mini fluff boot | UGG, $160 USD
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!