Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Florida in the winter is much different from Florida in the summer, let me tell you. Having recently moved to the Sunshine State from the Golden State, I was surprised to discover that the weather of both states are oh-so-similar at this time of the year. Which means that it’s not just shorts and tank tops, thank God!
Just like in Cali, Florida mornings can be a bit brisk and a thin overcoat can help keep you toasty until the afternoon sun hits. Boyfriend jeans and lace-up sandals will make your ensemble more casual if your outerwear or blouse lean towards chic. Lastly, don’t forget to accessorize with sunglasses even though the South Florida sun can be fickle. When it’s out, it’s out with a vengeance!
Get Nina’s look
- Green overcoat | Similar style by Express, $39 USD
- Boyfriend jeans | Similar style by Revolve, $188 USD
- Lace-up sandals | Similar style by BCBGeneration, $55 USD
- Purse | Similar style by Coach, $139 USD
- Blouse | Similar style by Theory, $107 USD
- Sunglasses | Ray-Ban, $1550 USD
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!