Full Program 2019.
#Influencer Marketing, Personal Brand & Digital Management Internship & Mentoring Program in New York City, USA.
Limited spots available. Open to all nationalities.
DATES. June 19-29, 2019.
During the #Influencer Marketing, Personal Brand & Digital Management Internship & Mentoring Program, students are integrated in an intensive influencer marketing, personal brand and digital management program, coordinated by a Manager and with the participation of RGNN Experts and Mentors specializing in the latest technologies and skills.
The Internship & Mentoring Program is a dynamic program including Strategy Meetings, Confabs, Workshops, Mentoring Sessions, Feedback Sessions, Site Visits and Instagram City Tours with a cultural immersion aspect, as well as Work Time.
At the end of the program, students present their influencer marketing, personal brand and digital management portfolio for evaluation. The best student work may be published, in digital format, on the RGNN.org platform. Read more about the academic content of this Internship & Mentoring Program here.
ACADEMIC BENEFITS. Students who successfully complete the Internship & Mentoring Program can graduate with an #Influencer Marketing, Personal Brand and Digital Management Portfolio Certification, an Internship & Mentoring Program Certification including a Certification of Academic Credit, and a Letter of Recommendation of Merit, if applicable. Read more about the academic and curricular benefits of this Internship & Mentoring Program here.
GRADUATION CEREMONY. The program culminates with a formal Graduation Ceremony, in which students are awarded their Certifications and Honorable Mentions.
INSTA-PHOTOGRAPHER. The Internship & Mentoring Program includes the participation of a photographer to document the activities of the Internship & Mentoring Program. The photographer will make varied visual material available to students for their personal and professional use, as well as for their publication on social media.
LANGUAGE. English. No knowledge of Spanish is required. All Experts and Mentors are bilingual (Spanish-English).
LOCAL EMERGENCY SUPPORT, 24 hours. The Internship & Mentoring Program includes a local emergency support phone number, available twenty-four (24) hours a day.
HOUSING. Housing is not included in the New York City Internship & Mentoring Program tuition fee.
LOGISTICAL & ACADEMIC WELCOME PACKETS. Before the start of the Internship & Mentoring Program, enrolled students will receive a Logistical Welcome Packet via email with logistical information. The Academic Welcome Packet, with details such as the updated Schedule, will be delivered to students in person on the first day of the Internship & Mentoring Program in Madrid.
HOW TO APPLY. To apply for a spot, please fill out the following form: https://rgnn.org/academy/application. The selection process is rigorous and includes an interview for all candidates of interest.
REQUIRED ACADEMIC CONTENT.
#Influencer Marketing, Personal Brand & Digital Management Program.
- Orientation. During Orientation, our Manager will present the academic requirements and will outline the work plan.
- Strategy Meetings. Meetings in which students present their ideas and strategies, and receive feedback on their proposals.
- #Influencer Marketing, Personal Brand & Digital Management Confabs. Our Manager will carry out various confabs, providing essential advice so that students can launch their future career as influencers, marketers, branders, and digital management professionals.
- #Influencer Marketing, Personal Brand & Digital Management Workshops. The Internship & Mentoring Program includes interactive workshops with prestigious RGNN Experts and Mentors. The objective of the workshops is to bring students one step closer to their future career as influencers influencers, marketers, branders, and digital management professionals. Examples of workshops in past Internship & Mentoring Programs:
- “The Ultimate Guide to Online Journalism with Vogue’s Web Editor” with RGNN Expert Nuala Phillips, Web Editor of Vogue Magazine
- “Falling in Love with Madrid’s La Latina: Street Photography” with RGNN Expert Denis Doyle, who does commercial work for brands such as Nike, Adidas, Ford, Tommy Hilfiger, Mastercard, Visa, Coca Cola, McDonalds, UEFA and FIFA.
- Site Visits and Instagram City Tours. The program is complemented with site visits to companies and organizations related to the subject matter of the Internship & Mentoring Program, as well as Instagram City Tours to the main tourist attractions in New York City.
- Group Mentoring Sessions & Work Time. Mentoring Sessions and mandatory work time under the tutelage of our Manager in order to verify and ensure student progress in the creation of their projects and communication plans.
- Group Feedback Sessions. Our Manager provides verbal feedback on student presentations and projects. All work must be submitted by the deadlines scheduled by RGNN to receive feedback.
- Final Evaluation of the Internship & Mentoring Program. All students must submit a final evaluation before the end of the Internship & Mentoring Program.
- Photo and video portfolio. All students must submit a photo and video portfolio documenting their experiences throughout the program. The best work may be selected for publication on RGNN’s diverse communications and social media channels.
Students will be evaluated continually throughout the Program, and remaining enrolled in the Internship Program will be necessarily linked to the student’s compliance of a minimum set of goals within the Program as subject to the Tuition.
Completing the goals of the Program allows students to obtain the following academic or curricular documentation.
- Certification of Influencer Marketing, Personal Brand and Digital Management Portfolio.
- Internship & Mentoring Program Certification specializing in Influencer Marketing, Personal Brand and Digital Management.
- Certification of Academic Credit. Students who have met all requirements of the Program obtain a Certification of Academic Credit. ROOSTERGNN will certify a total of sixty (60) hours of academic credit for this Module.
- Processing of University Agreements (Convenios) and/or other External Academic Documentation for Academic Credit (optional and subject to approval by RGNN). Those students who wish to request the processing of university agreements (convenios) and/or other external academic documentation for academic credit for their university must submit all such documentation by the deadline indicated by RGNN. No requests for external academic documentation will be processed after this deadline.
Completing more than one Two-Week Module allows students to obtain the following academic or curricular documentation.
- Letter of Recommendation of Merit. There are three levels of evaluation that permit obtaining a Letter of Recommendation: Sufficient, Good, Excellent. There will be no Letter of Recommendation for students who do not meet the Sufficient level. The Experts and Mentors of the Seminar will conduct the evaluation of merit.
ROOSTERGNN follows a strict evaluation process for issuing academic and/or curricular documentation. Students must have completed all requirements of the Program to obtain any type of academic and/or curricular documentation.
All processing of academic and/or curricular documentation is conducted EXCLUSIVELY via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Academic and/or curricular documentation is issued via email in PDF format, within twenty-five (25) business days after the last day of the Seminar.
Given that spots are extremely limited, it is recommended that students formalize enrollment as soon as possible.
- Tuition Fee. 2,000 €.
NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS, FINANCIAL AID AND PAID CONTENT PACKAGES.
Please visit the following links for more information on scholarships and financial aid:
Need-based paid content packages (similar to a work-study option) are available here: http://rgnn.org/paid-content-packages.
TUITION FEE PAYMENT.
Tuition Fees should be paid via bank transfer or cash deposit into a bank account that will be provided to selected candidates on the Enrollment Confirmation Form.
The following payment plans are available:
Single payment. Once a student has been accepted by ROOSTERGNN, he/she will have seventy-two (72) business hours to pay the full Tuition Fee.
Payment in three installments. As follows:
- A deposit of five-hundred (500) Euros within seventy-two (72) business hours once the student has been accepted by ROOSTERGNN.
- Two payments of 50% of the remaining Tuition Fee, to be made by the following deadlines depening on the program:
- INTENSIVE INTERNSHIP & MENTORING PROGRAM SUMMER 2017.
- December 15, 2018. 50% of the remaining Tuition Fee.
- March 5, 2019. Rest of the Tuition Fee.
- INTENSIVE INTERNSHIP & MENTORING PROGRAM SUMMER 2017.
Updated September 11, 2018.