Advance in your career with the Spanish language!
This program is available in three modalities:
- 4-WEEK SPANISH LANGUAGE CULTURAL IMMERSION PROGRAM. July 29-August 25, 2018. Tuition Fee: 4,500 Euros. Scholarships of 500 Euros available for the four-week program.
- 1-WEEK SPANISH FOR COMMUNICATORS: JOURNALISTS, MARKETERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGERS. July 29-August 4, 2018. Tuition Fee: 1,250 Euros.
- 1-WEEK SPANISH FOR COMMUNICATORS: JOURNALISTS, MARKETERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGERS. August 5-August 11, 2018. Tuition Fee: 1,250 Euros.
During the Language Immersion Program, students will participate in an intensive program of Spanish Language and Culture. The Spanish language component of the program consists of daily Spanish classes, taught by qualified teachers and natives of the Spanish language, which will cover both grammar, writing and conversation, focusing, above all, on the use of Spanish in the workplace, the aim being that students take advantage of their language skills for their future professional career. The Spanish language classes are taught in two levels: beginner and intermediate; the students will be placed in the corresponding level in a pre-arrival test prepared by the teacher before starting the program.
Cultural Immersion is the differentiating aspect of this program in Madrid, Spain. To discover the local culture, the schedule of events includes a series of site visits, guided excursions and tours.
The program includes housing in shared apartments in central Madrid, as well as 24-hour bilingual (English & Spanish) local emergency support. All of the professors and staff are bilingual. The selection process is rigorous and includes a Skype interview for all candidates of interest.
The program offers students the possibility to graduate with a Spanish Language Cultural Immersion Certification, a Certification of Academic Credit, as well as a Letter of Recommendation of Merit, if applicable.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity!
- WELCOME PACKET. Before the start of the program, all students will receive a Welcome Packet via email, which will include an updated version of the program schedule.
- SPANISH LANGUAGE CULTURAL IMMERSION PROGRAM. Must be completed in order to obtain curricular benefits as detailed below.
- Attendance at Orientation, during which the academic requirements of the program will be presented.
- Participate in Spanish Language Classes. The classes are taught in two levels:
- All students enrolled will have to complete a pre-arrival test prepared by the teacher to classify their level of Spanish before the start of the program.
- Classes will cover: grammar, writing and conversation.
- 4-week program: A total of eighty (80) hours of formal Spanish classes are included during the program, divided into blocks of four (4) hours. The formal classes will be complemented with cultural visits to practice the language “in-situ”, certifying a total of one hundred and sixty (160) hours of academic credits.
- 1-week program: A total of twenty (20) hours of Spanish classes and site visits are included during the program, divided into blocks of four (4) hours, certifying a total of twenty (20) hours of academic credits per week.
- SITE VISITS AND GUIDED EXCURSIONS.
- The program includes two (2) site visits per week, eight (8) site visits total for the four-week program. Students will be able to sign up for the site visits at the beginning of the week in Madrid.
Housing & 24 hour local emergency support.
Housing in furnished studio apartments selected by RGNN in the central neighborhood of Salamanca in Madrid, Spain. Housing is shared in double apartments (2 individual beds). Each studio apartment has its own bathroom and kitchen, air-conditioning, as well as cleaning and change of sheets and towels. The building moreover has wifi, 24 hour concierge, laudromat and dryer room, swimming pool and sundeck. The entry of persons foreign to the Program is not permitted in the houses. Alcohol within the apartments is also not permitted. RGNN will assign accommodation.
The program moreover includes local emergency support: 24 hours, bilingual (English and Spanish).
Academic & curricular benefits.
- Certification of Spanish Language Cultural Immersion Program.
- Certification of Academic Credit.
- Processing of University Agreements and/or other External Documentation for Academic Credit (optional and subject to approval by ROOSTERGNN).
- Letter of Recommendation of Merit, if applicable.
1,250 Euros for 1-week programs.
4,500 Euros for 4-week program.
Scholarships & financial aid.
Scholarships of up to 500 Euros available for individual applicants only for the four-week program. Please apply here for a scholarship.
Financial aid is available for groups of students (e.g. if you are applying with a friend) for the four-week program. Please apply here for financial aid.
Please contact email@example.com with questions.
Application deadline: Spots for all RGNN Academy programs are extremely limited. Students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Applications will close once the program is full.
Selection process: The selection process is rigorous and includes a Skype interview for all candidates of interest.
Language: All of the professors and staff are bilingual (English and Spanish). The Spanish classes will be taught in two levels: beginner and intermediate.
Group size: Programs at ROOSTERGNN Academy is hands-on. For this reason, all of our programs are extremely selective and limited to small group sizes.