RGNN.org acquires selected paid content packages throughout the year.
- University contributors. Preference will be given to university students based in the U.S. or Canada.
- English language. All paid content packages must be written in English. Excellent English writing skills are required.
- Previous journalism experience. Preference will be given to contributors who have been published previously on RGNN.org, either by having published a single story, or by having been a regular RGNN.org contributor.
- Social media. Preference will be given to those candidates with an active following on their personal social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), given that all contributors should actively share their published content on their personal social media profiles.
Types of paid content packages.
RGNN is currently considering pitches for the following types of articles for paid content packages:
Please see the writer’s guidelines for specifications and examples.
- Feature articles. Click here for an example of how to pitch a feature story.
- Interviews with experts. Click here for an example of how to pitch an interview.
- Lists. Click here for an example of how to pitch a list.
- #RGNNadvisor content.
Please take the time to read the RGNN writer’s guidelines and make sure that your content is on-topic, has not been covered before (search RGNN before you submit), and does not have grammar and spelling mistakes. Given the volume of submissions received, we will only respond to pitches for paid content packages of interest.
In the case of paid content packages, RGNN acquires the first time and exclusive rights to your content, meaning you cannot republish it elsewhere.
Paid content writers are responsable for providing their own images for their articles.
The stipend for writers is 125 U.S. dollars for five articles, submitted within five weeks. All payments are made via PayPal upon publication of all articles. Contributors are responsable for any fees incurred on behalf of PayPal.
Please pitch your stories for paid content packages in the form below.
The Editor designated by ROOSTERGNN will assign the final list of topics, taking into account the pitches made by the writer and avoiding duplicate coverage of topics among contributors, without losing sight of the topics of interest for the news agency.
At this moment, given the volume of applications received for paid content packages, we are giving preference to students who are completing paid content packages as part of a work–study option for our Internship Seminars at RGNN Academy (rgnn.org/academy). We hope that this will provide talented students from all over the world the opportunity to pursue hands-on journalism, communications and marketing education programs.
LEGAL FRAMEWORK. The RGNN.ORG Programs for new writers are governed by the rules of convocation, in its latest version published by the agency, by the rules of the RGNN.org platform https://rgnn.org/en/terms and by the legislation in force in the Kingdom of Spain. ROOSTERGNN may make use of this material on its websites, social networks and promotions in general. Participants in the Program authorize ROOSTERGNN, said sole use and expressly agree to comply with this Legal Framework.
The economic rights of the Program are consolidated with full compliance with the “paid content packages”. It is the responsibility of the participants to deliver to ROOSTERGNN original and true documentation and by the required deadlines. ROOSTERGNN reserves the right to exclude from the Program participants who do not respect the norms, the ideology of the Program or the personnel in charge. The exclusion of the Program entails the loss of any unconstrained economic rights. ROOSTERGNN reserves the right to modify the conditions of the “Content Packages” according to the needs of the agency.
This document cancels any other previously submitted or published.
Updated on October 18, 2017.