ROOSTERGNN Global News Network (RGNN.org) and its Artist Residencies, non-profit solidarity organizations, promote creativity and emotional intelligence.
We are proud to announce that for 2019, we have an important subsidy sponsorship from our benefactors for our Artist Residency in Cuba and Madrid, allowing us to significantly subsidize the Residency Fees compared to previous years.
We hope that this subsidy policy allows talented artists, who otherwise would not have the financial means to pay for the full Residency Fee, to participate in our artist residency.
Cuba 2019: Need-based scholarships
In addition to this sponsorship, our benefactor, FACTHOUS, a digital marketing and marketing agency, has announced need-based scholarships for our Artist Residency Cuba.
Scholarships available. Need-based scholarships of one hundred (100) Euros, applicable to the final Residency Fee payment, for stays of ten (10) days at the ROOSTERGNN Artist Residency in Cuba in 2019.
How to apply and requirements. To apply for the scholarship, candidates must submit the following documentation:
1. Scholarship Application Form, available at https://rgnn.org/residency/scholarships. The applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Recent Tax Return. The scholarships are need-based, please attach a copy of your most recent tax return (yours or your parents’).
- Proposal for Content. To meet the requirements of the scholarship, candidates must create two pieces of content, both focusing on the artist’s art and how his/her experience in Cuba has inspired his/her art.
- Content 1: Before the start of the Residency. A post for Instagram and an Instagram story.
- Content 2: During the Residency. A post for Instagram and an Instagram story.
2. Residency Application Form, available at the following link. https://rgnn.org/residency/cuba/application
All scholarships are subject to availability and to the selection process of RGNN Residency. All scholarship applications must be submitted together with the application for the corresponding program, before formalizing enrollment. RGNN Residency reserves the right to modify the conditions for scholarships, and the updated version of the conditions will be available at https://rgnn.org/residency/scholarships. Note. In the event that ROOSTERGNN has provided you with a translation of the Spanish version of this document, you accept that such a translation is provided solely for your convenience, and in your relationship with ROOSTERGNN, the Spanish version of this document prevails in any case.
Please consult the following links for information about third-party funding.