Sophia Gonzalez is currently a sophomore studying Social Media and…
Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Who said you need to spend a lot of money to get new clothes, just revamp the ones you already have! I noticed that there are a lot of pieces in my closet that just don’t get a lot of use, and it’s because they’re either too boring, too old or simply overdone. Spring is the season of rebirth and transformation, so give your old clothes a new life using these quick hacks!
@rooster_gnn ✨ Spring cleaning but make it fashion |🎥 by @xlasophiax from @Whyeastern #rgnn #ootd #mycampuslook #oldnavystyle #f21xme #targetfinds #etsy ♬ Garden
Get Sophia’s look
- Similar rose quarts necklace from Etsy
- Similar swimsuit cover up from Amazon Fashion
- Jeans from Walmart
- Similar tube top as skirt underneath from Walmart
- Similar bandeau bra top from Target
- Cropped open knit sweater from ASOS
- Similar black faux leather boots from Journeys
- Similar open front cardigan from Forever 21
- Green floral romper Urban Outfitters
- Ultralite brown top Old Navy
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!