Sophia Gonzalez is currently a sophomore studying Social Media and…
Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
As a city girl at heart, I want to travel as much as possible this summer, but as a student, I unfortunately don’t have the finances to do so. Everyone knows about dressing for success, but what about dressing for travel? I’m manifesting 😌✨️ I tried to match the vibe that each city gives off for these outfits, and I hope this inspires you to either travel to a new city, or, at the very least, bring a new vibe to your own!
@rooster_gnn Outfits inspired by different cities |🎥 by @xsophixs from @Whyeastern #rgnn #ootd #mycampuslook #oldnavystyle #F21xMe #TargetFinds #Etsy ♬ Nimbus – BLVKSHP
Get Sophia’s looks
- Similar black coach bag from Depop
- Similar sunglasses from Target
- Adjustable chain cream aldos bag from Poshmark
- Similar blazer top from Poshmark
- Similar Forever 21 shorts from Poshmark
- Similar Steve Madden chunky sandals from Nordstromrack
- Similar lace dress from Shopcider
- Similar Walmart jean shacket from Forever 21
- Similar Halter top from Amazon Fashion
- Similar Dark wash jean shorts from Old Navy
- Similar Gladiator sandals from Old Navy
- Similar white button up cover-up from Hollister
- Similar white linen pants from Old Navy
- Similar Beach hat from Etsy
- Similar green Target dress from Altardstate
- Similar platform espadrilles from ASOS
- Similar crotchet tank top from Shopcider
- Wide leg pants from ASOS
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!