Sophia Gonzalez is currently a sophomore studying Social Media and…
Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
The 90s are back, baby! Fashion trends are cyclical, as we all know, but the 90s are forever, because who doesn’t love tube tops and baggy jeans? As a 90s baby myself, this style is very close to my heart, and this summer, I am definitely going to enjoy wearing some of these quick and easy 90s inspired outfits.
@rooster_gnn 💖 90s fashion inspo for the summer | 🎥 by @xlasophiax from @Whyeastern #ootd #90sinspired #90soutfit #90sthrowback #outfitideas ♬ In the Bosom – Sweet After Tears
Get Sophia’s looks
- Similar black news boy cap from H&M
- Similar hoop earrings from Claire’s
- Similar cross necklace from Etsy
- Black Leggings form Uniqlo
- Similar thrifted fringe sweater from Poshmark
- Similar faux leather boots from Journeys
- Similar thrifted black sweater from Express
- Similar bag form Therealreal
- Similar thrifted sheer button up from Etsy
- Similar black crop top from Old Navy
- Men’s jeans from Walmart
- Similar Steve Madden sandals from Jcpenney
- Similar thrifted Gap Knit zip hoodie from Poshmark
- Similar dark wash capri jeans from Thred Up
- Similar Walmart denim jacket in XL from Boohoo
- Similar old navy grey mock neck from Forever 21
- Similar plaid shacket from Tillys
- Similar thrifted tube top from Dickies
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!