Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
In this world where business owners are trying to make fashion sustainable and environment friendly, a lot of us are still unaware of the magic that vintage and pre-owned items can bring. In this photo, the corset that Miruna is wearing was pre-owned by her mum and she customized it in her own way. It is a pink corset with a black laced finish. Pascu added some bows and pearls to it. Over it, she wore a white button up tied in the front. The bubblegum pink shorts match her white and pink shoes. Her accessories include pearl hoop earrings, rings, and shades.
Get Miruna’s Look
- Corset customized at Serenity Vintage | Similar style from PrettyLittleThing, $30 USD
- Button up from H&M | Similar style from H&M, $10.99 USD
- Shorts from Zara | Similar style from Shein, $13 USD
- Earrings from H&M | Similar style from Macy’s, $25 USD
- Shades from Shein | Similar style from Shein, $4.50 USD
- Shoes from Nike | Similar style from Nike, $65 USD
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!