Sophia Gonzalez is currently a sophomore studying Social Media and…
Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Here’s my take on staying cute but warm, for lazy people (or sleep-deprived university students such as myself). Being cute and staying warm should not be mutually exclusive! As long as you have good foundational pieces (like a thermal, warm leggings and socks, and a warm coat) you can stay warm while still looking cute, like always.
@rooster_gnn Comfy ’n’ cute | | 🎥 by @xlasophiax from @whyeastern #ootd #collegefashion #collegeootd #lifewear #amazonfashion #hmxme #shein #expressyou #winteroutfit #warmoutfit ♬ Hey It’s Me – Official Sound Studio
Get Sophia’s looks
- Heat tech t-shirt from Uniqlo
- Fleece lined leggings from Amazon
- Herringbone skirt from H&M
- Similar sweater from Nordstorm Rack
- Wrap coat from Express
- Similar thigh high boots from Amazon
- Similar newsboy cap from HyM
- Similar Coach Bag from Mercari
- Similar black half-zip sweater from Forever 21
- Faux leather puffer coat from Forever 21
- “Sparkly crystals” sneakers from Adidas
- Pink gloves from Kohl’s
- Similar pink bag from Poshmark
- Badtz-Maru sweater from Forever 21
- Similar Black trousers from Asos
- Similar Monki zip faux fur hooded coat from Pretty Little Thing
- Barret from Forever 21
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!