Since you’ve been in the house for quite some time, why not glam up your room or living space with a fun fabric wall art creation, done by you!
- Your Favorite Fabric Scrap Samples
- Needle And Thread (Hand Sewing) or Domestic Sewing Machine
- Small, Thin Nails
- Fun Small Accessories
- Pick your favorite fabric scrap samples
- Lay your samples out in the way you would want your Art piece to look on the wall. Use this stage to either hand sew or machine sew the pieces together
- Take your beautiful fabric wall art and nail the corners to the wall
- At this stage, you can add any small hanging accessories or pieces to your decor design.
- You made your very own fabric wall art piece.
Do you want to see more of awesome Fabric Wall Art creations? Check @CinnamonCakeCloset
Do you have what it takes to write about fashion?
Apply now and get published on RGNN!
Deanne Jones is from Atlanta, Georgia and she is studying at the Savannah College of Art and Design. She is a senior with a focus in Fashion Design and is currently developing a collection for her final year at SCAD.