Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
My white denim skirt is a simple staple piece in my closet. There are endless options, and I wanted to share a few of my favorite styles that I have worn since I purchased the skirt. It has been so easy to style the skirt year-round for numerous occasions!
- Red-orange sweater | Same style, different color by American Eagle, $14.99 USD
- White skirt | Similar style by American Eagle, $31.46 USD
- Grey booties | Similar style by Macy’s, $19.99 USD
- Top | Similar style by Romwe, $5.99 USD
- Belt | Similar style by American Eagle, $24.95 USD
- Boots | Similar style by Macy’s, $19.99 USD
This third outfit is obviously styled as a Halloween costume, but it was still a fun outfit that I wore in my first semester of college. Although the white on white could be cute, I think wearing a bright red tube top instead could make the outfit stand out, especially when paired with white high-top converse.
- Tube top | Similar style at Nordstrom Rack, $12.97 USD
- (Alternative option for the top) Red tube top | Amazon, $10.98 USD
- White Converse | Converse, $55 USD
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!