Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Strutting through the streets in New York has never been this classy. To match the glamour of the city skyscrapers, here’s the perfect outfit just for you. A thrifted blue button-down shirt with a black crop top from the mall. A skirt, tights, and shoes in black. Finish it up with a bag from Dollskill and a belt from your nearby $2 store with matching ring hoops! You can always mix and match between your accessories so that it never gets boring. Go on and try this out!
Get Cloe’s Look
- Thrifted button down | Similar style from L.L.Bean, $54.95
- Crop top from local mall | Similar style from Princess Polly, $49 USD
- Belt from local $2 shop | Similar style from Pacsun, $14.95 USD
- Bag from Dollskill | Similar style from Sannea, $24 USD
- Skirt from Fashion Nova | Similar style from Princess Polly, $34 USD
- Tights from Amazon | Similar style by Commando, $34 USD
- Shoes from ASOS | Similar style from Madden Girl, $69.99 USD
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!