Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
This is my selected outfit when I visited the Vessel construction in my Thanksgiving trip to New York. It was very cold back then so I felt like I needed to mix and match something fashionable yet snug for this weather. This set is basic and easy to imitate for anyone who wants to recreate it. I added a sporty sense with the neon hoodie and a pair of Skechers sneakers.
Get my look!
- Thrifted radiant neon hoodie | Similar style by Nike, $65 USD
- Thrifted leather jacket | Similar style by H&M, $49.99 USD
- Ripped blue jeans by Forever 21 | Similar style by ASOS, $56 USD
- Baker boy hat by ALDO | Similar style by Lulus, $16 USD
- Sneakers by Skechers | Similar style by FILA, $75 USD
- Bag | JW PEI, $79 USD
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!