Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
In everyone’s closet, we should at least have one big bright colored blazer the we convinced ourselves that we would eventually wear. That blazer can sometimes be so hard to style if we don’t know what looks good with it. Here is the perfect example of a fashionable look with a bright colored blazer. Fa starts with a white knitted top from Stradivarius, black flared pants from Bershka, and a big orange blazer also from Bershka. She finished off the look with strappy kitten heels from H&M and accessorized with a gold and silver chain from Malandra, and a black shoulder bag from Forever21.
Get Fátima’s Look
- Knitted top from Stradivarius | Similar style from Zara, $19.90 USD
- Blazer from Bershka | Similar style from Nasty Gal, $37.60 USD
- Pants from Bershka | Similar style from Princess Polly, $39 USD
- Heels from H&M | Similar style from Shein, $26 USD
- Chain from Malandra | Similar style from Adina’s Jewels, $88 USD
- Bag from Forever 21 | Similar style from Forever 21, $12 USD
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!