Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Polka prints became widely famous in the 1990s, but this trend has made a major comeback this year. In the following shot, we can see Miruna wearing a black and white polka midi skirt with a black corset. She wore a straw hat with a black ribbon attached to it. The braided double strap mules and the cat-eye sunglasses are also in black, whereas she decided to go with a white handbag. Doesn’t she look amazing!
Get Miruna’s Look
- Skirt from H&M | Similar style from Nasty Gal, $25.50 USD
- Thrifted corset | Similar style from Pacsun, $32.95 USD
- Bag from Sinsay | Similar style from Amazon, $9.99 USD
- Shoes from H&M | Similar style from Shein, $31 USD
- Hat from Zara | Similar style from Shein, $8 USD
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!