My #OOTD for Work: Grey Anorak, Black Leggings, White Sneakers & Bracelet
Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Have you ever struggled when trying to decide what to wear to work? Don’t worry, we’ve all been there! Spending time digging through your closet every day to find an outfit that is work-appropriate and comfortable can be a hassle. Wouldn’t you rather get a few more minutes of precious sleep? I’m currently interning at the Walter Center for Career Achievement at Indiana University Bloomington, so I’m used to the struggles. Here’s some #OOTD inspiration for when you want to be cute and comfortable at work!
Get my look!
- Torrid Grey Hooded 2fer Anorak | Similar style from Macy’s, $99.50 USD
- Boutique+ Curves are Trending t-shirt |Similar style from Amazon, $18.99 USD
- Black leggings | Torrid, $22.50 USD
- Nike Women’s Ebernon Low Sneaker | Available on Amazon, between $60 and $80 USD
- Alex and Ani Because I Love You Bracelet Set | Similar style by Alex and Ani, $29 USD
This outfit is stylish and comfortable, perfect for those individuals who work at a desk or who are on their feet all day. Check back soon to see what my #OOTD is when I’m going to class!
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!