Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Black sweatpants are the must have item for winter. They can be styled in many different ways, including styles for staying at home and going out!
For the first outfit, I paired the sweats with a turtleneck, a leather jacket and boots for a night out. For the second look, I paired the pants with a hoodie, perfect for a morning walk or when going to have coffee. The third outfit paired sweats with a plain sweater and chains for a casual, but dressed-up look.
Get my Look
- Elastic Waist Slant Pocket Solid Joggers | SHEIN $19 USD
- PU Leather Lapel Neck Dual Pocket Blazer | SHEIN $25 USD
- Turtle Neck Rib-knit Top | SHEIN $8 USD
- Hoodie | @slavendiofficial on Instagram
- Drop Shoulder Solid Sweater | SHEIN $22 USD
- Lock Charm Chunky Chain Necklace Set – 3pcs | SHEIN $2.50 USD
If you tried any of the fits, please share with me on my instagram @lynnmneimnehh!
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!