Bakhtawar Jamil attends the National College of Arts in Lahore,…
We get it. College students are always on a budget. But that doesn’t mean we don’t have #fashiongoals. In fact, we are avid followers of luxury brands on Insta, and know exactly what we will be splurging on when we finally get our first paycheck. Here’s what is currently on our wishlist.
Here are my top 5 essential items for spring! These pieces are totally #fashiongoals!!
1. The Flared Denim Jeans: Gummy Pull-On Flare Leg Jeans | Free People, $78 USD
2. The Easy Breezy Dress: Floral Print Dress | ASTR the Label, $89 USD
3. The Statement Jacket: Belted cotton-denim jacket | MSGM, $580 USD
4. The Sexy Cocktail Dress: V-neck silk-satin maxi dress | RAEY, $683 USD
5. The Whimsical Hoop Earrings: Vine corundum, 9kt gold & enamel hoop earrings | BEA BONGIASCA, $1000 USD
Do you have what it takes to write about luxury fashion?
Apply now and get published on RGNN!