Hi, I’m from Miami and I’m currently starting law school…
Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Dress up like it’s spring throughout the year! This photo is a major throwback to spring 2021. Here Amanda is wearing a pale yellow square neck crop top. For the bottom, she went with a very cute green pencil skirt that has drawstrings on both sides. The strings can be pulled to add ruches to the sides of the skirt. On her shoulder in a mustard color sling bag. She wore gold rings, a scrunchie on her wrist, hoops, and a Cuban link gold chain. The last piece of accessories is a pair of retro sunglasses. She looks just like a model, doesn’t she?
Get Amanda’s Look
- Top from ZARA | Similar style from Namshi, $9.26 USD
- Skirt from Princess Polly, $21.50 USD
- Bag from ALDO | Similar style from Etsy, $155.00 USD
- Earrings from Adina’s Jewels, $42.00 USD
- Sunglasses from Free People, $25.00 USD
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!