An old trend that is making it’s way back on the scene is that of the baguette bag. I absolutely had to get one for myself so that I could try styling it with every possible outfit in my wardrobe. Here are my top three favorites.
Outfit 1: Oversized cardigan
The first set is pretty simple, I just put on a sweater (an item everyone has), and an outer oversized cardigan. The whole look is toned down and comfortable with the additional presence of flared jeans and sneakers.
- Oversized sweater | Similar style by Gap, $51.99 USD
- Fuzzy cardigan | Madewell, $135 USD
- Ribcage jeans | Levi’s, $98 USD
Outfit 2: Neon hoodie
For the second look, I decided to go for something a little unusual and sporty. That was why I chose the black leather jacket and the neon hoodie. It gives off a fresh and energetic vibe in the winter’s cold weather. The baguette bag now serves as an accessory to match the tone of the hoodie and to add brightness to the outfit.
- Thrifted radiant neon hoodie | Similar style by Nike, $65 USD
- Thrifted leather jacket | Similar style by H&M, $17.99 USD
- Ripped blue jeans by Forever 21 | Similar style by ASOS, $40.30 USD
- Baker boy hat by ALDO | Similar style at Lulus, $16 USD
- Sneakers by Skechers | Similar style by FILA, $75 USD
- Bag | JW PEI, $79 USD
Outfit 3: Midi skirt
The last fit marks a difference with the white midi skirt serving as the highlight of the whole set. I wanted to set a more feminine and cozy tone for this set, and the bag was used to complement the fit with a sassy and salient sense.
- Black turtleneck top | H&M, $12.99 USD
- Midi skirt by Stylenanda | Similar style by H&M, $29.99 USD
- Puffer jacket | H&M, $15.99 USD
- Chelsea boots | H&M, $27.99 USD
Do you have what it takes to write about fashion?
Apply now and get published on RGNN!