Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Summertime calls for outdoor activities and one of them includes hiking. Being in the great outdoors means you better serve some serious look–wearing appropriate activewear and being equipped with the most important hiking essentials. Your essentials, of course, depend on the type of hiking you are doing. If it is a day hike you only need a few items, but if it is one that requires camping overnight and continuing the next day that is another. I will share with you how I prepare for a day hike.
Remember, what you store in your backpack depends on the type of hiking you are doing. For my day hike. I like to carry these items with me: my water bottle, a box of band-aids (just in case!), snacks, sunscreen, a portable charger for my phone with charging cord, and my headphones for music.
Get my look!
- Aerobill heritage 86, women’s golf hat | Nike, $26 USD
- Women’s changeover fashion tank-top | Adidas, $30 USD
- Fast and Free Tight 28″ Non-Reflective women pants | Lululemon, $128 USD
- Women’s Newton Ridge™ Plus Waterproof Amped Hiking Boot | Columbia, $79.95 USD
- New Balance Smartphone Armband – Black | New Balance, $10.99 USD
- BlenderBottle classic 28oz | BlenderBottle, $9.99 USD
- Stowaway Packable 20L Daypack | Eddie Bauer, $15 USD
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!