Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Summertime calls for outdoor activities and one of them includes hiking. Being in the great outdoors means you better serve some serious look–wearing appropriate activewear and being equipped with the most important hiking essentials. Your essentials, of course, depend on the type of hiking you are doing. If it is a day hike you only need a few items, but if it is one that requires camping overnight and continuing the next day that is another. I will share with you how I prepare for a day hike.
Remember, what you store in your backpack depends on the type of hiking you are doing. For my day hike. I like to carry these items with me: my water bottle, a box of band-aids (just in case!), snacks, sunscreen, a portable charger for my phone with charging cord, and my headphones for music.
Get My Look!
- Aerobill heritage 86, women’s golf hat by Nike for $26.00
- Women’s changeover fashion tank-top by Adidas for $30.00
- Fast and Free Tight 28″ Non-Reflective women pants by Lululemon for $128.00
- Women’s Newton Ridge™ Plus Waterproof Amped Hiking Boot by Columbia for $79.95
- New Balance Smartphone Armband – Black by New Balance for $10.99
- BlenderBottle classic 28oz by BlenderBottle for $9.99
- Stowaway Packable 20L Daypack by Eddie Bauer for $15.00
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Tenzin Tsephel graduated from Ripon College in 2018, majoring in English and minoring in Business Management.