Gigi Hadid posted a series of pictures wearing vintage Chanel items on August 3. In this specific picture, Gigi was wearing a two-piece set from Chanel’s 1996 Spring Ready-to-Wear collection, bringing looks from 20 years ago back into the spotlight. Please see the third photo in the gallery.
Gigi’s two-piece set consists of an oversized dress shirt and a matching short. These items are not only stylish but also comfortable to wear. Read more to see where you can get a similar look!
The Look for Less
Denim Set by Storets – The Minimal Look
- Chloe Boyfriend Fit Denim Shirt is available for $74 in the U.S. and €74 in Spain.
- Chloe Boyfriend Fit Denim Shorts is available for $60 in the U.S. and €60 in Spain.
Blue Printed Set by Zara – The Bold Look
- Long Printed Shirt is available for $49.90 in the U.S. and €29.95 in Spain.
- Printed Paperbag Shorts is available for $39.90 in the U.S. and €22.95 in Spain.
Tie-Dye Set by SheIn – The Fun Look
- Tie-Dye Button-Front Top & Slant Pocket Shorts Set is available for $19 in the U.S. and €16.17 in Spain.
Feel free to share your recreated outfits with us @rooster_gnn!
Do you have what it takes to write about fashion?
Apply now and get published on RGNN!
Dina Yang is a junior at Boston University, majoring in marketing and strategy at the Questrom School of Business, and minoring in advertising at the College of Communication. She hopes to work for fashion, cosmetics, or entertainment companies, focusing on content creating, digital marketing, or product advertising.