Gigi Hadid posted a series of pictures wearing vintage Chanel items on August 3. In this specific picture, Gigi was wearing a two-piece set from Chanel’s 1996 Spring Ready-to-Wear collection, bringing looks from 20 years ago back into the spotlight. Please see the third photo in the gallery.
Gigi’s two-piece set consists of an oversized dress shirt and a matching short. These items are not only stylish but also comfortable to wear. Read more to see where you can get a similar look!
The Look for Less
Denim Set by Storets – The Minimal Look
- Chloe Boyfriend Fit Denim Shirt is available for $74 in the U.S. and €74 in Spain.
- Chloe Boyfriend Fit Denim Shorts is available for $60 in the U.S. and €60 in Spain.
Blue Printed Set by Zara – The Bold Look
- Long Printed Shirt is available for $49.90 in the U.S. and €29.95 in Spain.
- Printed Paperbag Shorts is available for $39.90 in the U.S. and €22.95 in Spain.
Tie-Dye Set by SheIn – The Fun Look
- Tie-Dye Button-Front Top & Slant Pocket Shorts Set is available for $19 in the U.S. and €16.17 in Spain.
Feel free to share your recreated outfits with us @rooster_gnn!
Do you have what it takes to write about fashion?
Apply now and get published on RGNN!