Pastel Green and White #OOTD
Pastel Green and White #OOTD | Megan Kowae
Megan Kowae FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising | USA
Hi! I’m a 21 year old fashion design student at…
Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Hey hey hey, it’s pastels again! Check out this look which uses a white and pastel green scarf as a shirt, and it looks stunning. It has been matched with a pair of ruched white pants that drape over black and white Converse. Paired with it all, is a mini white purse. The hair has been tied into two small buns. For accessories, bracelets, hoops, and sunglasses have been chosen.
Get Megan’s Look
- Thrifted top/scarf | Similar style from Princess Polly, $23 USD
- Pants from a local vendor in Downtown L.A. | Similar style from Pretty Little Thing, $27 USD
- Shoes from Converse | Similar style from Converse, $70 USD
- Bag from Shein | Similar style from Shein, $7 USD
- Sunglasses from Shein | Similar style from Shein, $5 USD
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!