Brownie Batter #OOTD
Brownie Batter #OOTD | Megan Kowae
Megan Kowae FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising | USA
Hi! I’m a 21 year old fashion design student at…
Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Are you a fan of brownies and want to rock an inspired look? Then this is the right post for you! Presenting a monochromatic outfit idea with a crop top, a button-up thrown over it, and both of these paired with a zip-up hoodie, all in brown! Then, add a pair of brown pants and classic Nike Air Force 1s. The accessories include a brown cap, a blue mini handbag, and a pair of sunglasses. The blue accessories add a cute pop of color! Minimalistic jewelry has also been worn.
Get Megan’s Look
- Jacket from Brandy Melville | Similar style from Romwe, $13.95 USD
- Handmade button-up | Similar style from Nasty Gal, $25.50 USD
- Crop top from Shein | Similar style from Shein, $6 USD
- Thrifted pants | Similar style from Shein, $20 USD
- Sneakers | Nike, $90 USD
- Bag from Shein | Similar style from Shein, $10 USD
- Jewelry from Forever 21 | Similar style from Forever 21, $3 USD
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!