Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Pearls are the most elegant gemstone. Here Cloe will show you how to wear pearls and look like a queen. She wore a white lace camisole under a purple see-through floral dress. Along with that, she wore a long white skirt. For shoes, she went with black combat boots. Our favorite piece is definitely the belt! She carried a studded backpack with her as well. For jewelry, she wore a few rings on both hands. Finally the most important part of this outfit, a handmade multi-layered pearl necklace and a matching arm cuff.
Get Cloe’s Look
- Thrifted top | Similar style from Shein, $7 USD
- Thrifted dress | Similar style from Shein, $8 USD
- Handmade necklace and arm cuff | Similar style from Shein, $4 USD
- Belt from Shein | Similar style from Macy’s, $58 USD
- Bag from Dolls Kill | Similar style from Amazon, $22.99 USD
- Boots from Dr. Martens | Similar style from Dr. Martens, $100 USD
- Skirt from Amazon | Similar style from Shein, $16 USD
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!