Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Those outfits with a slash of menswear and office-wear vibes are always a grand inspiration for my fashion sense. I adore the sense of liberty and convenience this style has brought to me. I usually try to mix one or two office-wear or menswear clothing items with each of my sets for various occasions.
So here is one of my outfit ideas inspired by the menswear and office-wear style on a Saturday brunch date.
Get my look
- “Big Boy” puffer jacket by H&M
- Thrifted checked blazer | Similar one by Old Navy
- Cozy ribbed turtleneck sweater by Yes Style | Similar one by Nordstrom
- Lined pants | Similar ones by SHEIN
- Salient western boots | Similar ones by Macy´s
- Writer neck pouch by Fila
- Baker boy hat by ALDO
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Azure Nguyen is currently an international student at Drexel University in Philadelphia. Her home country is Vietnam. Right now, she is majoring in Marketing and International Business and she wants to be a marketing/business consultant in the future. She´s fond of fashion, make-up, and artistic works.