Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Those outfits with a slash of menswear and office-wear vibes are always a grand inspiration for my fashion sense. I adore the sense of liberty and convenience this style has brought to me. I usually try to mix one or two office-wear or menswear clothing items with each of my sets for various occasions.
So here is one of my outfit ideas inspired by the menswear and office-wear style on a Saturday brunch date.
Get my look!
- Puffer jacket | H&M, $15.99
- Thrifted checkered blazer | Similar style by Old Navy, $25 USD
- Cozy ribbed turtleneck sweater by Yes Style | Similar style by Nordstrom, $98 USD
- Striped pants | Similar style by Shein, $15 USD
- Salient western boots | Similar style by Macy’s, $190 USD
- Writer neck pouch | Fila, $25 USD
- Baker boy hat by ALDO | Similar style by Lulus, $16 USD
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!