Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Ignore what you know about soft Spring trends because this outfit is for the chic and edgy gals. I wore this outfit dressed up with heels, and dressed down with chunky sole combat boots to show that it is versatile for your comfort. A lot of the pieces are thrifted and bought second hand, but can all be recreated from your favorite brands or things you already have in your closet. I often see this outfit styled with vintage band tees. I am not much a vintage band type, so I paired this look with a vintage Eminem tee from Poshmark. You can make this outfit unique to you and wear it with your own favorite graphic tee. To complete this outfit, I added a faux croc purse which is the perfect accessory that is edgy but chic. Dressed up or dressed down this is the perfect edgy look you need for Spring.
Get my look ✨
- Leopard print maxi skirt by Forever 21 | Similar style by Forever 21, $18 USD
- Vintage graphic tee from Poshmark | Similar style by Urban Outfitters, $39 USD
- Women’s western belt | Target, $15 USD
- Colebrook leather blazer jacket from Goodwill | Similar style by Lulus, $74 USD
- Faux croc embossed purse from Goodwill | Similar style by Shein, $20 USD
- Black pumps | Target, $29.99 USD
- Chunky sole combat boots by Shein | Similar style by Shein, $39 USD
- Frayed cotton bucket hat | Five Below, $5 USD
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!