Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Ladies, spring is here and summer is near! What better way to be comfortable and cute than by pairing your favorite pair of sneakers with a skirt. This is my go to look whenever the weather breaks. Check out a few ways I like to style sneakers with a skirt.
Look 1: Keep it simple with a pleated skirt
In this look I’m wearing a thrifted jacket with a fun print, a simple black pleated mini skirt, tube socks, and a pair of high top Vans.
- Thrifted jacket by @vintagebreeds on Instagram | Similar style by Nike, $90 USD
- Thrifted pleated mini skirt | Similar style on Amazon, $16.99 USD
- Black high top Vans | Similar style on ASOS, $65 USD
Look 2: Leather & layers
In this look I went ahead and paired a brightly colored graphic tee with a turtleneck underneath, leather mini skirt, black socks and some platform checkerboard Vans.
- Graphic t-shirt by Supreme | Similar style from Grailed, $80 USD
- Turtleneck by Forever 21 | Similar style by Madewell, $49.50 USD
- Leather Skirt by Forever 21 | Similar style by Jamin Leather, $69.99 USD
- Checkerboard Old Skool Platform Low Vans | Available on ASOS, $65 USD
- Bag | Forever 21, $19.99 USD
Look 3: Athletic skirt
Going athletic is the perfect way to get away with wearing sneakers. In this look, I paired a cheer skirt with a long sleeve graphic tee, a cute shoulder bag, tube socks and a pair of Air Jordan 1 Mids.
- Graphic tee by Supreme | Similar style from Grailed, $50 USD
- Thrifted cheer skirt | Similar style on Amazon, $25.99 USD
- Black shoulder bag by Guess | Similar style on Poshmark, $30 USD
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Mid Laker Top 3 | Similar style by Nike, $109.97 USD
Have amazing style? Wanna share your #OOTD? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!