I love glam looks. And while staying home during quarantine, I took advantage of some extra free time to practice this glam makeup look. If you have green eyes like mine, those purple tones are going to make them pop. Moreover, it’s not your classic night glam, i.e. a dark smokey eye with a red lip.
Let‘s turn things up!
- Primer by Urban Decay
- Lip balm by The Body Shop
- Concealer by Maybelline
- Bronzer 1 by Too Faced
- Eyeshadow palette by Kat von D
- Eyeliner by Revolution
- Silver eyeliner bought from a random local store, similar on ASOS
- Mascara 1 by Samoa
- Foundation by MAC Cosmetics
- Setting powder by KIKO Cosmetics
- Bronzer by KIKO
- Blush by Sephora Collection
- Highlighter by KIKO
- Lipliner by MAC Cosmetics
- Lip gloss by Fenty Beauty
- Brow gel by KIKO
- Lower lash mascara by Flormar
Have a GRWM routine you wanna share? Apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Haya Jadayel is studying Business Administration with a with a concentration in Marketing, as well as a minor in Philosophy, at the American University of Beirut.