Chanel Young is an actress, model, and journalist. Young looks…
Wanna know what college students are wearing all around the world? If you have an #OOTD to share, apply now and get published on RGNN.org!
Being a full-time student means staying up all night to finish the work I procrastinate on, hence never getting enough sleep, hence being too groggy to get out of bed, hence forcing myself to hurry out the door so I won’t be late for my morning class. To anyone, my daily life is chaotic. However, my simple and breathable makeup routine is quick enough to fit into my rushed lifestyle and fresh enough to hide the fact that I’ve been up all night doing schoolwork (and binge-watching on Netflix).
Get my Look
- With easy application for my under-eyes, Elf’s 16HR Camo Concealer is full coverage and hides signs of fatigue.
- Prevent oiliness along with creased concealer by applying Elf’s sheer High Definition Powder.
- After evening out my skin tone with Laura Mercier’s Smooth Finish Foundation Powder, I apply the L.A. Colors blush to my cheeks for a natural blushed look.
- To tone down the matte effects of the 3 powders, I finalize my base with the Heritage Store Rosewater Spray as a dewy and hydrating finishing spray.
- Widen eyes with the Wet n Wild Mega Length Mascara.
- Lightly tap Clinique’s Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm as a natural-looking lip color. Top it off with Elf’s Lip Lacquer clear lip gloss.
Check out my selfie to see the result! These easy steps to a natural makeup look can be achieved in no more than 10 minutes. If you don’t believe me, then try it yourself and tell me the outcome through Instagram.
Do you have what it takes to write about beauty?
Apply now and get published on RGNN!